Skip to main content

FBI radio now streams online

Great news everyone! FBI now streams online. Go to the FBI website here. FBI play a diverse range of ecclectic music from instrumental/dance, electro, funk, indy/rock from Australia and abroad. Check out their site for more info.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Anonymous said…
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Baños

Hi Everyone! In the last few days in Ecuador, Dad and I have been visiting some of the local cities near Quito, Ecuador. Our family have been showing us around to many beautiful places. Yesterday Dad and I went to Baños which was about 3 hrs drive from Quito. My uncle Marco, his wife (Lucia) and his son (Mauricio's) family invited us out for the day. It was difficult to wake up in the morning because the previous day we went to my cousin's son's Baptism celebration which was in the evening and went through till early hours of the morning. We did manage to wriggle out of bed though. On the way we passed a volcano that errupted 3 months ago, Tunguragua. The whole city had to be evacuated at the time. We stopped to have a look at the destruction that it caused which was incredible. Many tourists were there picking up some of the rocks that were left there. We also passed a town (forgive me for not remembering the name) where they mainly manufacture jeans clothing. There...

The Galapagos Islands-Ecuador

!Buenós dias¡ Today dad and I finished our 5 day trip through the beautiful Galapagos Islands! We went on a boat cruise that took us from Santa Cruz island to Bacha Beach, North Seymour Island, Santa Fe, Española Island, Floreana Island and then back to Santa Cruz Island. It was a fantastic trip even though I feel like I´m still on the boat from all the swaying over the last 5 days. The flight over to the islands went smoothly and I remember my first reaction when we first saw the islands as we flew over. Is this the Galapagos Islands?! It looks like a desert! I had expected the place to be overwelmed by luscious fouliage and trees! We entered Baltra airport which used to be used for US military base. However most of the islands we visited were quite barren as this time of the year the trees lose their leaves even though the rain was well and truely present almost everyday we were there. Some of the best highlights on this trip would first and foremost be witnesssing nature and the b...

Welcome baby Gillian!

Tonight my husband and I welcomed our baby girl Gillian Eleonor Dorothy Collins into the world! It was a very unexpected delivery at 12:07am, when doctors confirmed that I needed to undergo an emergency caesarean. I had been in hospital for about two weeks prior to her delivery as I had to be monitored closely for pre eclampsia and gestational diabetes. It was only a matter of time before my health worsened and our baby had to be delivered. It was a concerning time for us, as we weren't prepared for such an early delivery. I was overwhelmed by the amount of support from family and friends who came to visit me whilst I was in hospital. Thank you to my family and friends for being there for me. It was definitely the hardest part of my journey as a mum so far. Gillian was born 10 weeks premature and has to be in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. She's doing well and is healthy despite being born early. The doctors and nurses will continue to monitor her over the next...